Friday, September 17, 2010

In case of electric shock...

What would you do in case of electric shock in the laboratory?
the safety lab questionnaire asked.
My sneaky photo of Physics I Lab

According to one of my freshman Biology I students:
"Turn off the electricity, then hit that person with a strong material made out of wood."

Favorite quote of Kenya thus far. Oh, how I love the freshmen.

NOTE: This young lady was obviously not paying attention when I explained that you should turn off the power and remove the wire with rubber gloves. I'm hoping she's not the only one around when I'm being electrocuted.

No comments: