Monday, September 13, 2010

Science Gal!

I, Jessica Stotz, am the Clark Kent of science laboratories.

K2SO4 Cr2 (SO4) 3 • 24H2O
i.e. Chromium (III) potassium sulfate
i.e. Chrome

Whoosh! Bam! Pow!

What's that? Over there? Dashing between the science building and the gymnasium?
It's a gazelle! It's a grey crowned crane! It's...a girl?

Yes. The truth comes out.

I never said that I was the SuperWoman of anything. Oh no, no, no. I am the Clark Kent of science laboratories. The geeky, bespectacled, little-understood character. Yup. Why else would I hide away in a closet the size of a telephone booth and change from a science lab instructor to a PE teacher in 3.87 minutes?

Whoosh! Bam! Kablooie!

Watch out, world. Soon we'll be seeing students doing biceps curls with beakers and playing basketball wearing labcoats and safety goggles.

1 comment:

katherinejustine said...

hahaha.... I really liked this :) I wanted to press the 'like' button but then I realized this wasn't facebook.