Monday, September 20, 2010

Journal Entry

I feel most lonely at night. I'm busy during the day, and can draw energy from people around me. At night, though, when it's time to review the day, I'm reminded of what's different and what I'm missing. It's all too easy to forget that things are different and new and uncomfortable at Andrews, too. I miss my normal contingent of friends. I miss Improv...boy, do I miss Improv. Sunday's drama meeting whet my appetite. But then again, I don't miss homework late into the night. I enjoy being around people younger than 18 years old... most of the time. :) I don't really know what I'm waiting for/expecting. I'm generally very happy. I'm just...confused? I don't know what goal I'm working toward. IN school, it's the next break. Here, I don't know. I don't want to look forward to June (whoa, that's far away) because I know by that time I won't want to be done. Kinda sucks, really; I know that I'll always be missing one side of the ocean or the other form now on. Way to plant your heart on two sides of the world, Jess. Guess it'll make heaven that much sweeter.

Huh. I don't know. When will I look beyond tomorrow? Should I? I feel purposeless, wandering.

No comments: