Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good Days, Bad Days

I have good days.

I have bad days.


I am a phlegmatic sanguine.

My two greatest desires are for world peace (phlegmatic) and world happiness (sanguine). I will do what I can to make sure you are peaceful and happy.

These "things I can do" include my updates. I want to be the bubbly, cheerful, happy person who cheers you up. I don't want to be the debbie downer, the naysayer. So I try to infuse some happy serum into each of my emails.
Sometimes that's a lie.

It's an up and down life.
Yours is, too.
If you took the mean of your ups and downs, that's the average of your life; right?
Your life is average.
When I take the ups and downs of my life, my life is average. Difference? My life is average in Africa.

So forgive me when I drone on and on about my woes, my disappointments; it's part of my average life. Don't let the downs deter you from pursuing an adventure like mine; let them fuel you. What would an adventure be without problems to tackle? I look forward to hearing about your "downs". One thing I've learned? My downs are nothing compared to those of my Right-hand Man (I will uphold you with my righteous right hand [Is. 41:10]). When I truly give them up, he crumples them up and tosses them in the rubbish bin of eternity; shredded, incinerated, and ashes to the wind.

No comments: